The First Clinical Hospital of Jilin University:
The First Clinical Medical Hospital was established in 1949 as:
- Comprehensive teaching hospital
- Integrating medical treatment and
- Teaching research.
It is termed as the First standard Third rank hospital of Jilin Province.
It is one of the top one hundred good hospitals in China.
The Hospital has:
- An area of 72,650 square meters and
- Total faculty and staff of 1855
- There are 1,100 beds in the central Hospital and 350 beds in the subsidiary hospital.
- There are 45 doctoral advisors.
Key disciplines include:
- Internal medicine,
- Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- Infectious diseases,
- Neck surgery and Orthopedics.
Research institutes include:
- National Training Center of Neuromedicine,
- Tumor Center, jointly run by Norman Bethune and Lavern University of Canada,
- Jilin Province Consultation Center for Difficult and Complicated Diseases,
- Jilin Province Institute of Cardiovascular Study,
- Jilin Province Liver Disease Institute,
- Jilin Province Geriatrics Institute,
- Jilin Province Pediatrics Institute,
- Jilin Province Otolaryngological and Neck Surgery Institute,
- Jilin Province Institute of Male Urological Disease,
- Jilin Province Blood Disease Institute,
- Jilin Province Institute of Endoscope Surgery,
- Jilin Province Institute of Trauma Orthopedics and
- Clinical Pharmacology Base.