MBBS in China NANJING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FEES 2018 Session, Rs 23.68 Lac Total
(All Included, NO HIDDEN COST, only Food expenses extra)
The total Package is Rs 23,68,000 approx to be paid in yearly installments as the following:
1ST YEAR IN INDIA: ( Only 40 seats for Indian students in 2018 )
** 1st year's Misc charges includes 4000 ¥ refundable Hostel security deposit
All payments in India will be made in Indian Rupees only direct to AB Global Bank account.
All payments in China will be made in RMB ( Chinese Yuan ¥ ), direct to University Bank account, 1 RMB = Rs 9.50. There will be
always some currency exchange fluctuations.
Nanjing Medical University 1st year Expenses : Rs 8,32,000 /- (including all, except food)
Nanjing Medical University 2nd to 5th year Expenses : Rs 3,84,000/- (per year, including all, except food)
2000 USD out of 1st year's Fees advance deposit is required direct to University Bank account after getting the Acceptance
Letter / Pre-Admission Letter.
We provide Coordinator's service for all Indian students (traveling from India ) who will accompany with the student up to the
University. The coordinator will also set up everything for the student there in China like Hostel Room Allotment, Medical
Check Up in China, Medical Insurance, Residency Permit in the 1st year, so that the student will feel at home there.
No other Consultancy can do these essential duties for the students since no one, other than us, know Chinese Language very
well plus most of the Consultancies do not have direct access in the University.
OTHER EXPENSES IN CHINA:
· Food Cost : approx Rs 6,000 per month
· Pocket Money: approx Rs 2,000 per month
· Bank transfer charges / Currency Exchange charges
· Any charges related to supplementary test, retest due to the failure in normal scheduled test in any semester
in any year.
Charges in India includes the Following:
01. University Development Fees ( This constitutes 55% of our charges ).
02. Airfare one Side from Delhi / Kolkata to University / College
03. Visa charges with 100% Visa Guarantee
04. Authorization of Documents Charges
05. Legalization and Attestation of Documents Charges
06. Admission Letter from University
07. JW or Visa paper from Beijing
08. Courier of Admission Letter and other Documents from China
09. Arranging and sending students to China in batches
10. Accompanying with students from India to China
11. Immigration Clearance in China
12. Transfer from nearest airport to University by bus
13. Arranging proper hostel for students
14. Assistance in Visa extension and registration in Government departments in China
15. Assisting in Medical Check Up and Medical Insurance in China
16. Most important .. Overall total care of the students in China for 5 years
All Admissions are strictly on the basis of 1st come 1st served, and % achieved in 10+2, till last seat is available.
Nanjing Medical University Address:
140 Hanzhong Rd, Gulou, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China, 210029
China Medical University, Aggregate Rating: rating Value - 5, Rating count - 180, Review Count - 90
Salient features of NANJING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, NMU
ü Nanjing Medical University was founded in 1934
ü Study of MBBS in English medium for International students started from 2002.
ü The university has twenty-four affiliated hospitals and more than fifty teaching hospitals in Jiangsu, Shanghai, Zhejiang, and
ü Presently the university has more than 1600 employees, including 825 skilled teaching staff, 188 professors, 252 associate
professors, 422 doctoral supervisors and 1746 master tutors.
ü The university now has eight first-level discipline doctoral programs, fifty second-level discipline doctoral programs, eleven first-
level discipline master’s programs, seventy-three second-level discipline master's programs and seven postdoctoral research
ü Currently it has more than 13,000 students with 800 plus international students mostly from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, USA,
Canada, Hongkong, Australia etc.
ü Nanjing Medical University now has one state-level key laboratory, four ministry-level key laboratories, and sixteen provincial-
level key laboratories.
ü The university has two campuses, Wutai and Jiangning. Jiangning Campus, located in the university town in Jiangning,
ü Nanjing, has a land area of 87 hectares and is a center of administration, teaching and research.
ü With more than 1,080, 000 printed medical resources, more than 1,500,000 e-resources and over 6,000 journals in a variety of
languages, the university library boasts a vast collection of resources that makes it a center of medical literature in Jiangsu
ü It has established cooperation and academic exchange with medical colleges and universities in the U.S., Canada, Australia,
Sweden, Japan, Taiwan Province, Hong Kong SAR, etc.